February 25, 2019
Box Office Manager
Shine is seeking a Box Office Manager for our growing children’s and youth theatre in Plano, TX. This is a part-time hourly position. We are looking for someone who has previous experience as a Box Office Manager, Office Manager, or Receptionist.
- Sell tickets in the box office for our performances that are generally held on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday on various weekends throughout the year. We use the box office at our home theatre as well as the box office at The Courtyard Theatre in Downtown Plano.
- Run auditions that are generally held on Saturday mornings on various weekends throughout the year
- Manage our online class registration system, Pike13 by building events and billing students
- Work in the box office several nights during the week by greeting customers and answering phone calls and emails
What You’ll Love About Our Work Environment:
- We are flexible.
- We value people over production.
- We are creative problem solvers.
- We value transparency.
Shine is a family-friendly, faith-based performing arts studio for kids and teenagers to hone their skills in singing, acting, and dancing. We produce full scale theatre productions, workshops, classes, camps, and other special events. We are located at 3035 W. 15th Street, Plano, TX 75075.
Please submit a resume, letter, and references to email@example.com. For more information, please contact Claire McNeill.
Children’s Theatre Plano, Musical Theatre Job Dallas, Theatre Audition, Box Office Manager Job, Voice Studio